Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pine Top Twice, Woo-Hoo!

I just came back from my morning run.

I ran Pine Top forwards once, it took me 18 minutes.

I walked once around the track for a quick cool down.

Then I ran Pine Top the opposite direction (CBH thought this way might be easier). It took me 18 1/2 minutes, though I did have to stop for about 30 second on the VERY STEEP hill so I wouldn't die. The steep hill going the oppositie direction (now uphill) is TORTURE!

Pretty proud of myself.

I think Chris will be back to running on Saturday. He went to the doctor last week to get medicine because he's sort of plateaued as far as getting better from being sick.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

EXCELLENT JOB, girlie!!!!

CBH said...

This is exactly how you get better. Push it and then it gets easier. Nice going.