Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Shoes and Chris Update

Chris doesn't have pneumonia, so that's GREAT news. The doctor says his lungs sound clear, and that she thinks that because he had so much phlegm before and was coughing so much, that he likely aggravated his lungs, and so they're just trying to recuperate (and apparently that means more coughing). She gave him an inhaler like device to take, so hopefully that helps and he feels back to normal soon.

I went to Fleet Feet in Pleasant Hill last night. They have a cool program where you get to try out the shoes for 60 days to make sure they work for you. If you don't like them, you can bring them back and they can try different shoes, etc. Pretty cool. Mine were $109 with tax, which in the grand scheme of things really isn't too bad


I normally wear and 8 1/2, so I was shocked when she told me I should be wearing a 9 1/2 or 10! Apparently you get running shoes 1/2 a size or so bigger than normal. I always like to feel my feet on the ends of my shoes (I guess from having that with soccer cleats and just getting used to the feeling). They do feel very comfy though. I'll try them out tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Great news on Chris -- yay! Congratulations on your new shoes, girlie. And I like the photo posting.