Monday, May 10, 2010

Chris is Back on the Track

Chris and I just got back from an evening run together. We did two laps around the track as warm-up, then we each did our own speed work.

I ran 6 times around the soccer field - odd laps sprinting the length and jogging the widths, even laps sprinting the widths and jogging the lengths. It took me 11 1/2 minutes.

Chris ran around the track, doing maybe 4 laps (I wasn't paying super close attention to how many times he did it), jogging the first 3/4 of each lap, and running a slower sprint for the last 1/4. He ran my last lap around the soccer field with me.

Then we ran one lap as a cool down and stretched. Glad Chris is back!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Nice work, guys. Glad to see Chris is actually feeling good enough to run . . . hope the cough is all the way resolved soon.

Tamara said...

Nice work, guys. Glad to see Chris is actually feeling good enough to run . . . hope the cough is all the way resolved soon.