Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chris and Meryl Wednesday

No conventional workout.

But I did load up Chris' truck entirely by myself with dirt to get rid of. Shoveling into a wheelbarrow, running it up a ramp into the bed, and dumping it. His truck can take 1/2 a ton, so that's about how much I did. Then we drove it to our garbage man's house (he saw us filling it when he picked up the garbage and asked what we were doing with it, we said dump, he said "take it to my house" and gave us his address, pretty awesome), and we unloaded it there. Chris helped load the 2nd trip and we probably did 1/2 a load each.

Also, he was lifting a moving 4x8 pieces of plywood all around the garage as he's lining all the walls for shear strength.

So, although no gym, we got a good workout yesterday (my back is KILLING me).

No comments: