Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tuesday

Yesterday at Crossfit I completed my first RX workout for men. This is big, for me anyway. Every workout includes certain weights or methods that are considered the most difficult. They are the prescribed(RX) move for the specific workout. Each workout has an RX for men and one for women. Only the best people in the class, and sometimes no one, will do the workout RX. Last week, I did my first complete workout using the RX weights for women. When I first started, I would usually do 60-70% of the RX weight for women and that would be 40% or so of the men's RX. I can now do most of the weight moves at the women's RX number, so I am up to 70-80% of the men's. Yesterday happened to involve a workout with box jumps and medicine ball cleans. The RX for men was 24" box jumps and 20lb. ball. I did it.

1 comment:

meryl rose said...

I don't know what this means at all. But it sounds good. Good job CBH.