Monday, August 23, 2010

Meryl's Monday

Chris and I will have to work around his Monday and Wednesday schedule until Hana - he has classes both nights and is gone from the house at 7:15 and doesn't come home till (I think) after 9pm. We may run twice on certain weekend days. We shall see.

Anyway, I just got back from a TERRIBLE run: 4 miles (a little plus because I did 2 laps around the track in between 2 Pine Top laps) - 39:02. YUCKOLA! It wasn't so much the heat (although it was 88 when I started and now apparently 83 - according to Yahoo), but my legs hurt and the air quality SUCKED. My throat hurt as I was running and I was coughing the whole time. Not fun at all :( The only thing that wasn't so great about the heat was when I was done there was no "cooling" off, but during the run it really wasn't too awful.

Another run tomorrow night.

No comments: