Monday, June 21, 2010

Meryl's Monday

Made it to the gym for a weight training workout for the first time in a week and a half or so. I've been getting annoyed at the gym I go to, so I'm trying to get over it and just concentrate on working out. But you know me :)

I did my usual routine:

15 minutes on the bike at 8-18 resistance.

22 minutes of circuit training (22 machines, 1 minute each, continuous exercise until bell chimes).

6 free weight exercises on bosu ball while balancing on one foot, 10 reps. Then switch and do same 6 exercises while balancing on other foot, 10 reps also.

30 squats while balancing on bosu ball.

10 minutes of stretching.

I'm planning on putting the 3rd coat of joint compound on the ceiling later this afternoon too, which will be QUITE a workout (Chris has done two already, although I helped a little bit on each of them).

1 comment:

CBH said...

Keep it up. Core work is really important, especially for improving speed.