Thursday, March 25, 2010

Monday's Work

Sorry for the delay. I got a little busy this week. Monday was a Cross-fit day. I am learning the basics and I practiced overhead squats and push presses. Both require a lot of coordination and I sucked at both, but I worked real hard. The end of the workout was a 10 minute AMRAP(as many rounds as possible) of 4- 65 lbs. push presses and 2 burpies. It might sound easy, but do 3 or 4 rounds and you want to die and you still have 7 minutes to go. Every time I go there I am more impressed with Mom's work-outs. Work prevented running on Tuesday and Wednesday. My plan is a normal 6 mile run tonight, a 6 mile run Friday morning before work and a run on Saturday along with my Sat. a.m. coress-fit workout.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Thanks for the props, dude. As you know, today they feel especially needed and appreciated.