Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Holy Crap I'm Out Of Shape!!!



The early emails exchanged on this topic have served to sufficiently embarrass me. I haven't really done much of any exercising in the last year. Now that I'm finally trying to get back into the fold, I realize just how far behind I really am. As such, my workout reports will be rather insubstantial until I can even get myself back into basic fitness shape. Don't get me wrong, I still only weigh 155 pounds. I'm just saying, as of now, most of it ain't muscle...

2 comments:

meryl rose said...

I've been working out consistently for like 5 months and I'm still only at 5 miles, so DON'T feel bad. I felt like a worthless piece of crap when I started running again: going from a whole soccer game without much problem to two miles huffing and puffing....PATHETIC

Tamara said...

I admire your honesty. And once you start running again, you will be fine. I don't think your cross-country DNA goes away.