Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meryl & Chris Tuesday

I was VERY surprised by Chris' running yesterday and wanted to punch him in the face because he ran as much yesterday as it took for me to get to in a month! Damn asshole. :)

We went to Mills again and ran 1 lap warm-up, then stretched.

Then we ran for a bit less than 20 minutes and did 8 laps (approx. 2 miles, we THINK the track isn't QUITE 4 laps to a mile). We walked for 1/2 a lap and then started running again with the intention of running for 10 minutes. Instead, we busted ASS and ran 4 1/2 laps in less than 9 minutes. Then we did our 1 lap cool down.

I was SO impressed. In fact, on our 2nd set of running I had to keep up with him.

I also found out that Pine Top is 1 mile (not three) so next time we run we're going to do Pine Top

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Good job, guys. Nice work! There apparently will be no problem with mileage in this group . . . .

Unknown said...

looks like I need to step my game up!